Search Engine Optimization, Logo Design Services, and Responsive Website Design in Griffin, Georgia
Southern Crescent Solutions serve as an outsource provider of marketing services for Griffin Georgia and Spalding County that include:
- Search Engine Optimization Services to Small Business and Corporations in Spalding County
- Website Design and Development Services for Griffin Business Owners
- Graphic Design, Branding and Logo Design Services for Businesses in Griffin
- Social Media Marketing Management Services to Spalding County organizations.
- Griffin and Spalding County Public Relations and Event Management Company
Did you know this about Griffin, Georgia?
Griffin is a city in and the county seat of Spalding County in the U.S. state of Georgia. It is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 23,643. Griffin was founded in 1840 and named for landowner Col. Lewis Lawrence Griffin. Several notable people are from Griffin and the city has been filmed for several notable shows and movies. Griffin Technical College was located in Griffin from 1963 and a branch of Southern Crescent Technical College is in Griffin. The Griffin Synodical Female College was established by Presbyterians but closed. The University of Georgia maintains a branch campus in Griffin. Griffin has also been featured or used as a production site in several movies and television shows, including Driving Miss Daisy, Murder in Coweta County, Mississippi Burning, The Fighting Temptations, Rectify The Walking Dead, and The Hunger Games. Griffin was featured in the 2010 History Channel television show Top Gear. Griffin was also featured in the A&E series Hoarders which featured Phyllis on the season premiere episode that aired on June 20, 2011.