Branding, Search Engine Optimization Marketing, and Website Design Services for McDonough, Georgia
- Website Design and Development Services for McDonough Business Owners
- Graphic Design, Branding and Logo Design Services for Businesses in McDonough
- McDonough and Henry County Public Relations and Event Management Services
- Search Engine Optimization Services to Small Business and Corporations in Henry County
- Henry County Social Media Marketing Management Services.
Did you know this about McDonough, Georgia?
McDonough is a city in Henry County, Georgia, United States. It is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Its population was 22,084 at the 2010 census, up from 8,493 in 2000. The city is the county seat of Henry County. The town was named for naval officer Commodore Thomas Macdonough and founded in 1823 around a traditional town square design. The buildings surrounding the square are intact, although there are some vacancies. The county courthouse and historic jail building are on the north side near the Welcome Center in a historically maintained Standard Oil service station, built in 1920. The station also houses the Main Street Program Office and Hospitality and Tourism Office. In the center of the square is a monument to Henry County's Confederate dead.